Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 47:


BIG THANKS TO Pam, Stephanie, Maddie, Both Donna's, Janie, Pepper, Vivian, Tyrene, Shad & Sticks for helping to search for Maddox and post flyers all over the city at convenience stores, dry cleaners, fast food restaurants, etc, etc!! It was gloomy, cold, icky day but was great to see so many amazing members of Team Maddox today! 

Lots of you have been confused about sightings so wanted to clarify.. We are getting LOTS of sighting calls and we have a very promising sighting of Maddox in the same area a few different times.. I want to keep the exact location private for now because trying not to get my hopes up.. It is the same area I have been stalking all week! And camera & feeding station is up so please pray and keep all fingers & paws crossed we see my sweet baby boy on camera in the next few days!! We are hoping & praying the icky weather slowed my baby boy down and this is him sticking around the same area!

No comments:

Post a Comment