Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 58 (second update):


Dog Talk show went great! It was so wonderful to meet Pat Becker & Christy Counts with OKC Humane Society & Barbara Lewis with Animal Resource Center! Show will air on March 9th on KSBI 54 (Cox 7, HD 707) at 10AM! I will remind everyone and share links closer to when it airs! 

Also had some new sightings tonight in more different areas to be on the lookout in addition to areas posted yesterday! Grateful still getting calls since signs are getting taken down!!

1st sighting: Near County Line & Wilshire - description was vague but spotted in neighborhood around there..

2nd sighting: Near Quail Creek addition (Quail Creek Rd & 122nd) - I rushed over to this one after filing show and couldn't find him but was very surprised how close this area is to where he first went missing... Hmmmm...

I am so confused though which of the calls the past few nights are Maddox or just another Min Pin lost in the city since we all know there are plenty of them since I keep finding them! =(( I am going to be working on a map that I can share of all the sightings & all the confirmed scent trails that might help everyone know where to look! I promised Karin I would do that for her so hopefully will get done tomorrow!

And speaking of Mr. Sam is still with me and we had a rough day... Let's just say he is a handful & is giving me a run for my money! But his new favorite place to take a nap in is my suitcase! He is a cutie pie!

And ending on a laughable note.. Not sure why my luck is so bad but Betsy brought the car over tonight and you will never guess what happened but I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT REACH THE PEDALS! OMG!! Apparently older Honda's are not made for short people or something! Thanks to Betsy for offering but back to square one so hopefully will find a rental tomorrow or I will be carless! =((

No comments:

Post a Comment