Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 40:


I can not believe my sweet baby has been gone for 40 days.. Every day that goes by my heart breaks more & more.. I miss him so much & praying this crazy adventure ends soon! Grateful Maddox & I have saved so many other babies but next one has to be my own sweet baby!!!!

Update on the HOA president from Warwick West, he actually emailed me and is really nice.. I think he only called us because he was doing his job and the neighbors were complaining. He actually has a Min Pin of his own and told me I might want to check the large park/pond area in Warwick Estates (located just east of Warwick West addition). He said that would be a good area for a dog to hide out. He also said he would put his boys on a manhunt (or I should say doghunt) for Maddox!

So I will be out and about searching/posting flyers again today.. We found lots of ponds/creeks/apts behind the Hobby Lobby sighting (off of Wilshire & Lyarwood) and are praying he is hanging out there still in abandoned apts.. OR we also had that possible sighting east of 16th & Rockwell also near apts so plan on expanding my flyers down in that area.. And I will probably check out that pond area also at Warwick.. So as always if any one in OKC area is out and about those are areas you can help me search/post flyers! And call/text me please! (323) 217-9337.

No comments:

Post a Comment