Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 48:


Thanks to everyone that sent me new pics for our page! I love them all & will be updating our page to keep the pics fresh!;)

Today was a very stressful day... Woke up to a call that someone spotted a Min Pin right near Lake Hefner and very close to where I am staying! I got all excited thinking my baby was close and was coming home to his Gma & Gpa's but then we never found him & after doing detective work I figured out it was a neighbor dog.. Also no sign of my baby on the cameras yet either.. =(( I was told weekends are slow when it comes to sightings and it was definitely a slow day.. These days are the hardest for me... Also dealing with personal stuff catching up with me as far as work goes, money goes, etc, etc... Praying tomorrow is a better day!!!

To my sweet baby Maddox... Mommy misses you and just wants to give you big hugs and kisses!! I hate this is happening & I hate that you are still out there and I know you are a very strong & very smart little guy BUT I just want to take care of you again so please please baby find a place you feel safe & please stay there so I can find you!!! I love you sweet baby boy more than anything & my heart breaks more & more each day that goes by without you.. ='''''((((

No comments:

Post a Comment