Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 53:


Day 53: So we had a Min Pin on our camera yesterday but it was a neighbor dog.. I still think Maddox could be in the same area we have been stalking near nw expy/wilshire/macarthur/rockwell but Maddox seems to avoid the camera or he moved on so could be circling back or went more south.. =((( 

We also found a Min Pin in Baxter Springs, KS that looks ALOT like Maddox that we are trying to capture. Thanks to Timmy Ashe, Seth Godfrey, Susan McMichael Stolte & my father in law Gary Vestal for helping out with him!! Yes this is very far and the only way it could be him if he jumped on a Hobby Lobby truck and then got off or something but Who knows.. It would be a crazy story but even if Maddox or Not Maddox I want this baby to be saved! And Timmy has already said he would make him a member of his family! ;))

And just wanted to say thanks to all Team Maddox as always for your, love, support, encouragement, etc, etc.. People keep saying how strong I am but it is you all that give me strength & I really could not get through this without all of you! There have been some really bad days but you all seem to pick me up! And I love the team effort with checking shelter, checking craigslist & all the other millions of websites, and even just uniting last night to figure out how to help Timmy all the way in Kansas capture that dog! People keep tell me there are some amazing things happening on this page & I totally agree!! that is why I have already decided to keep this page going after I find my baby and to possibly start a non-profit named after Maddox of course.. Even after my baby is found, we all have to continue to re-unite other lost babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment