Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 43:


Another crazy day... Starting off with Good News.. OKLAHOMAN is doing a story!! It should be in paper & online within a few days. We will post when it is ready! Yay!

Bad news is as I was driving around checking out possible sightings, I found SEVERAL of my signs have been taken down.. Booo!!! I am VERY frustrated to say the least!! Ughhh... 

But we are getting several calls so that is GOOD & even though signs are coming down that makes me feel better that people still know to call us!. Just not sure if any are Maddox since none of them have been the call I have been praying for that says I have him or I am looking at him right now.. And all of them were I saw him yesterday or saw him last week.. =(((

I also wanted everyone to know that I have been trying my best to respond to everyones messages but we are now at 1,185 members of "Team Maddox" and there is only one Maddox Mommy so I am doing my best to manage this page.. I admit I am over-whelmed so I asked a couple of "Team Maddox" members to help me so you will start seeing messages from Janet & maybe even Pam & others... We appreciate everyone's loyalty, support, prayers, kind words, encouraging words, etc, etc MORE than you know so THANK YOU TO ALL OF TEAM MADDOX!!!! Maddox & I are so lucky to have you all in our life!!! And I am hoping with help we can respond to messages/questions quicker! :))

And if you haven't noticed.. I wish I would of thought of this earlier but I decided to share a different picture of my sweet baby Maddox every single day until he comes home! So you don't have to just read my words but can see how cute he is!! ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU MADDOX!!! MOMMY MISSES YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment